24 September 2008

GETTING STARTED


For quite a little while now, I've been trying to start an online journal. But to be totally truthful, I've never been much for writing in a journal and I'm certainly not skilled on the computer. So, as I venture into uncharted territory, I feel much like Nephi of old when he wrote:
"And I was led by the spirit, not knowing beforehand the things I should do." 1Nephi 4:6

So, here I attempt to get started in my simple, humble, insecure way. Boyd K. Packer once said in reference to getting started with family history:

"If you don't know where to start, start with yourself. If you don't know what records to get and how to get them, start with what you have."

So, here I am.

READY, SET, GO!

2 comments:

  1. I keep thinking that I might start a blog but the computer part of it intimidates me. I am still at the level of barely being able to retreive my email. Keep us posted on what your Provo kids are doing.

    ReplyDelete