07 May 2010

Called to Sing

My very talented niece, Janet Reynders, is going to Historic Nauvoo Illinois to be a Young Performing Missionary where she will sing, dance and testify. She leaves today and will be there all summer. She will get to participate in the performances for Historic Nauvoo and we are all excited for her. You can follow Janet's mission on her blog, "Summertime in Nauvoo"
If any of you plan to visit Nauvoo this summer, tell her that Aunt Beth said Hello.
"For my soul delighteth in the song of the heart..." ~Doctrine & Covenants 25:12
(Historic Nauvoo Website)

3 comments:

  1. So excited for her what a wonderful opportunity!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great Mother's Day too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Mark's daughter right? What a cute girl! That is going to be such a great experience for her. We went through there when we moved to Virginia and I remember watching those performers and thinking to myself how much fun and how rewarding that would be! I am going to enjoy reading her blog!

    ReplyDelete