03 March 2010

Easy Chicken Dinner

  • 1 Bottle Russian Dressing or Catalina Dressing (16 oz.)
  • 1 envelope onion soup mix
  • 1 jar apricot preserves (10 oz.)
  • 4 pieces of chicken
  • Seasoned Salt & Pepper to taste
  • Combine Russian dressing, apricot preserves and onion soup mix in bowl and pour into the crockpot. Sprinkle the chicken with seasoned salt and pepper. Place chicken, skin side down, in slow cooker. Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours (HIGH 3 to 4 hours) Serves 4. I've also made this same recipe in the oven using a baking dish at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. HI Beth-
    Thanks for your recipes....I have to get back to putting a recipe on my blog once a month! How is everyone doing? We are getting ready for a wedding May 15th- My son Jordan is getting married and then Tyler will be putting his mission papers in, in about a week....and I expect LaRee to call any day now saying she is engaged! It's going to be a busy year!

    ReplyDelete