05 December 2008

WAITING FOR DRUMMER BOY & SIS

I never thought I'd ever say it but I truly miss hearing the drums. I'm sure I miss the person that plays them more but as I remember hearing the practices and performances for so long, and then not hearing them, I have to say that we'll be looking forward to having Jake & Angie coming this Christmas for lots of reasons but especially for the. . .
"PAH-RUM-PUH-PUH-PUM"
JAKE PERFORMING AT BYU-IDAHO
WINTER 2007
JAKE & ANGIE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN
BOTH ATTENDING BYU-PROVO
ANGIE HAVING FUN WITH FRIENDS

3 comments:

  1. Loved the photos. Hope the Drummer Boy and Sis can come see us sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard to believe how grown they are. Angie is beautiful and Jake is definately a ladies man. It hard to believe that I used to babysit them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some good-lookin' kids you have! Do they get to come home for the holidays? Hope so!

    ReplyDelete