29 December 2008

THE REASON FOR THE SEASON


Carson said to me the other day, "I love Christmas" and I asked him, "why?" and he said, "I don't know. . . it just feels good."
I believe the Holy Spirit truly rests on us during special occasions and the celebration of our Savior's birth is one of those occasions. I'm so grateful for Him and I'm glad that a ten year old boy could "feel" the holiness of this time of year and remind me of what Christmas is all about.
The most important and most significant
of all events that have happened
in the history and life of mankind
are the birth, life, death and resurrection
of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ,
the Only Begotten of God the Eternal Father."
N. Eldon Tanner

2 comments:

  1. Carson's words need to be recorded with other Lockhart stories. His testimony is family history in the making. I'm inspired and I know his progenitors will be inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy new Year! Smile!!!

    ReplyDelete