07 April 2009

Birthdays for the Roberts


We have two birthdays for Roberts in the family. Robert, my brother Mark's oldest son. We fondly called him "Robert the Bobert" while he was growing up. He's now married to his wife Paige and has a baby daughter named Reagan. He's in medical school. Always such a bright kid, I remember when his older sister Annie was learning her first talk for Primary at age three, she would practice it and Robert heard her say it so many times he could recite it too and he was probably no more than 16 months old. Happy 26th Birthday, April 6th.

The other Robert is one of my Dad's brothers. I didn't get to see him much growing up because most of my dad's family lived in Michigan and of course we were in California. But my parents gave me a treat after I graduated from college and I flew to the east coast and went to New York and also Michigan. Uncle Bob was very kind to me and introduced me to my cousins and other relatives. It was a fun trip that I'll always remember. Happy 85th Birthday, April 7th.

Visiting Uncle Bob in Michigan 1982

No comments:

Post a Comment