04 September 2009

Back in the Swing

Its been hard to get back in the swing of things. Especially since my laptop hasn't been working. I spent almost 3 hours with "Dell" getting it cleaned up from some viruses obtained on our road trip. Anyway, all is well now so I thought I ought to recap some of the past few events.

Dave & Jake "Gone Fishin'"

Dave hasn't gone fishing in a long time. Jake was home for a week in between semesters at BYU- Provo so they went out like old times.

Hope Mills 1st Ward
Primary Temple Trip

We all had a good time going to the Raleigh North Carolina Temple and hearing Sister Draughon and Bishop Lockhart tell the importance of the temple.
Lauren, Erika, Carson
Cousins--Together at the Temple
Carson
"As we touch the temple
the temple will touch us."
~Thomas S. Monson
Angie, Carson & Jessica
at Carthage Jail, Illinois
We had a great time with Angie. She took us up in the Arch at St. Louis and then we all went and stayed a couple of days in Nauvoo and also went and saw Carthage Jail. It was a great way to end our road trip out to California.

3 comments:

  1. Good to have you back Beth! I love your blog! I also love that quote from President Monson about the temple. I am going to take my grandson to the temple and have him touch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, I feel like summer went by way to fast, I want to keep swinging for awhile more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just so looking forward to you tribute to Grandma Cassie. Love you Sheba!

    ReplyDelete