26 November 2009

What Am I Thankful For?

"The Angelus" by Jean-Francois Millet
(I love this...I grew up with this picture in my home)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
so what am I thankful for???
G ~ Gospel of Jesus Christ
I know that the Savior is the Redeemer of the world
and that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me.
I'm a happier person
when I live the principles that Jesus taught.
I'm thankful for the gospel.
R ~ Reading the Scriptures
I'm grateful for the scriptures
because they keep me from getting distracted
and help me to stay focused on the important things of life.
A ~ "All" my Many Blessings
I know my Heavenly Father loves me.
He blesses my life everyday.
I'm grateful for all I have and all I enjoy.
T ~ Tribulation
Everything in life isn't easy but
I know its through tribulation that
I become truly humble
and get a greater understanding
of my life's purpose.
I ~ Inspiration
The Holy Spirit can guide my life.
As I listen to the promptings
of the still, small voice,
I put myself in position to make
wise choices.
T ~ Testimony
I'm grateful for my testimony.
It is sacred and personal to me and
something that no one can take from me.
U ~ Understanding Husband
I'm thankful for a man that
honors his priesthood and
who is a great example to me
of kindness, compassion and service.
D ~ Dear Children
What a wonderful blessing it is
to be a mother and to enjoy the
blessing of children.
I love my family.
E ~ Earthly Parents
I also love my parents.
I'm so very grateful that they planted
the seed of the gospel in my heart.
"Let us give thanks
for what we are
and for the circumstances
God has given us
for our personal journey
through mortality."

~Dallin H. Oaks

2 comments:

  1. You are always so creative! GRATITUDE! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving- this was a great post!
    All such great things to be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete