13 March 2009

Meet Me in St. Louis

This week I booked tickets for Angie and me to meet up at the Nursing School of St. Louis University. We'll be spending the weekend there at the end of this month checking out the campus, seeing where she'll be attending church and figuring out where she can live. She's been accepted to the accelerated bachelor's nursing program that lasts a year, from May to May. We're excited for her and hope this we'll be a good choice for her future.
"Nursing is a work of Heart"

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I bet you are so proud of her! I keep telling my girls that nursing is such a great profession for a woman! Have a wonderful weekend! It will be so much fun to spend time with your daughter! We will be in Tehachapi that weekend welcoming Monica's 3rd son home from his mission and celebrating my mom and Ben's birthday's. I will post pictures on my blog when I get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats Angie! Y'all have fun!

    ReplyDelete