17 February 2009

Happy Birthday Cassie!

Actually, "Happy Belated Birthday" Cassie is the oldest daughter of my mom's brother, William, who we called "Uncle Bill." She was fondly named after my grandma Cassie. I have fond memories of visiting their home. We usually always got together at Thanksgiving growing up and we have gotten together occasionally when I try (Cassie & Adam) to visit family in California. Her birthday was February 12th. Hope you had a great birthday.
Cassie & Family at My Wedding 1983
Cassie, Jim,
Shellee, Carrie, Windy, Perri
Martha B., Doyle M., Julie M., Cassie W., Jim W., Beth L.
COUSINS VISITING, SUMMER 2008

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth-Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. I was so touch. It really lifted my spirits. I've tried to send you a comment a couple of times but I'm really not so hot on the computer. I hope you're all doing well. I miss you. Please give our love to all. Thanks again. Love, Cassie xoxo

    ReplyDelete