28 February 2009

Happy Birthday Doyle!

My cousin Doyle is my Uncle Bill's son (that's my mom's older brother). He was named after my mom's twin brother who died in a tragic car and train accident when he was only seventeen years old. My brothers, sister and I always thought Doyle was so "cool" when we were growing up. We still think he's pretty neat. In "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" terms--he's my "Family History Lifeline." He's done so much genealogy work. I'm very grateful for his love for family history. He's truly an inspiration. (picture to the side is Doyle & Cassie visiting me as a baby and my brother Mark and my sister Martha)
Love you Doyle,
hope you have a great birthday!

Julie & Doyle & Family
Phillip, Todd & Sean
(Heather & William born later)


No comments:

Post a Comment