18 July 2009

I'm Soooooo Jealous!

Angie, 2009 All-Star Game St. Louis
Busch Stadium - Wishing I was there!

Right time - Right place. Angie lives really close to Busch Stadium in St. Louis and a friend from church knew someone who got them free tickets to the Major League All-Star Game. It's not fair. I'm the big sports fan. Oh well. I'm glad someone got to go . . even if it wasn't me.
WE ARRIVED IN CALIFORNIA
Thursday we made it to Lancaster. Upon arrival, my mom was put back in the hospital for her continual struggle with congestive heart failure. It's hard to see her with failing health. My sister and her family have been the real troopers, taking care of both my parents and of course all with the help of Sister Teresa Kelly, their health caregiver. She's a true blessing.




2 comments:

  1. so glad you arrived safely! Give your mom my love. I will talk to Lori and we will try to come your way to have lunch. Maybe Monica can come also and we will see who else is around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, give your parents my love. If you need a place to stay, drop down to our place off I-65 about an 1 1/2 south of Nashville, you can still get to your place easily from here. We have lots of extra beds and space and FOOD....

    ReplyDelete