26 November 2008

THE CIRCLE OF LIFE

ASHLEY G., JESSICA, & BETH
AT "YOUNG WOMEN'S IN EXCELLENCE"
Sunday we had our annual "Young Women's in Excellence" program. The theme was "Going the Distance" and the girls did a dramatization of young women in past eras up to today that had struggles spiritually into making the choices of being valiant young women in keeping the commandments. It was very powerful and I enjoyed it a lot. What struck me though is the fact that my daughter, Jessica, is now a young woman and her young women's president is Ashley G., who I taught when I was young women's president. I guess "what goes around comes around."
"We are daughters of our Heavenly Father,
Who loves us and we love him,
We will stand as witnesses of God,
at all times and in all things, and in all places,
as we strive to live the Young Women's values. . ."

4 comments:

  1. Beth, That is neat. I also love all your Thanks giving quotes! smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so awesome that Ash is now teaching your daughter in YW, after you taught her in YW. It's ironic!

    If we do get the house in Benson we would be very close to the Dean's and Ginn's. We hope we get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually think often while I am teaching YW, that they will be the ones teaching Natalie in not so very long

    ReplyDelete
  4. The post is great, but I have to say your blog in general is looking very impressive! The music, quotes, pictures, and all. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete