18 June 2009

Kiss the Girl

Happy Birthday Cassie!

My sister Martha's fourth child, Cassie celebrated her birthday on the 15th. This picture is of my son Jake kissing her when they were about two years old. Its got to be one of my most favorite pictures I have because, unlike the Disney Movie, Little Mermaid Song, "Kiss the Girl," He had no shyness about giving his cousin Cassie a little smooch. Martha, Mark and me all had children in the year '85. Jake (mine), Davey (Mark's) and Cassie (Martha's). We loved getting the kids together and having them strike a pose.
Cassie now lives in southern California with her husband Ruben and their three boys.
Love you guys,

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful boys they have! I love your blog Beth....you are so good at it! Thanks for all the great things you share with us!

    ReplyDelete