01 June 2009

Birthday Catch up



I haven't kept up well on my family birthday greetings in May so here's my belated version.

Annie R. S. at about 3 years old
and with her husband Adam & kids

Annie's birthday was May 6th. She has two children and is living in Star, Idaho near Boise. She's my brother Mark's oldest. I feel a special closeness to Annie in spirit because she loved playing basketball as a youth, she served a full-time mission, and she graduated in physical education. She also serves with the Young Women which I served for many years in my 20's.

Happy Birthday Annie, love you.


Wendy, wife of Rick B. and
Yvonne, wife of Davey R.

Happy Birthday to two niece-in-laws. Wendy on May 13th and Yvonne on May 21st. I love these pictures. Rick & family in Japan. Davey & Yvonne (Ma and Pa) on a pioneer trek with their stake youth.


Bill B. holding baby Steven L. 1987 and
with wife Chelsea and their newborn Ryan 2009


Bill celebrated his birthday May 5th, Chelsea also had her birthday in May, yesterday, the 31st. Bill is my sister Martha's second son. Through the years, all in the family loved to take pictures of Bill because he always had such a cute smerky smile. He and Chelsea live in Arizona where Bill teaches seminary for the Church. Chelsea also taught 1st grade this year. I don't get to go to many of my family's weddings but I was able to see Bill and Chelsea get married in the LA Temple a few years ago and I hadn't been there in quite a long time. . .it was a real treat. Love you guys.

Scott R. and Jolinda T. R. (center front)
both with birthdays in May
(This is my favorite picture of my brother Mark's family)

Scott was born on May 23rd and I believe he turned 15 this year. He's Mark and Jo's youngest. I can remember visiting them when he was only 18 months old and he kept wanting to climb up on the kitchen table. The moment that Jolinda would put him down, he would be climbing back up. It was cute but a bit scarey. We loved watching him as a tot. Now that he's growing up, Carson and Jessica think Scott is pretty cool and love it when our families gets together. Jolinda has been the best sister-in-law ever, putting up with all the wierdness of our family. She's great! We love her. I love that she's always up for a game of scrabble or whatever one wants to play. . . she's there. She's also very talented in sewing and music. Love you Jolinda. Her birthday was May 5th. Happy Birthday to all!

4 comments:

  1. That was great to see all the kids in your family! Don't you hate that we can't live closer together and get to see our families more! I hate that Kelly and Gary and Jill all live so far away and that we don't get to see them very much! Oh well I guess that we will make up for it in the eternities! Have a great day Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Happy Birthday to you today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checked your blog. Thank you for remembering everyone's b-day and especially for the all they pictures. I nominate you as official family historian!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last comment was from JoLinda not Janet.

    ReplyDelete